Download Printable Cards for LaBird Stacking Game
For those who like to share the fun of balancing LaBird with friends, these stacking game cards are great for parties!
These cards are also great to turn LaBird stacking into a STEM learning game for students & kids!
Simply print them out in A4 size in full scale on cards, and then cut them into pieces along the guideline marks.
This collection includes 86 basic stacks diagram + 4 Freedom cards.
HOW to PLAY?
How to WIN: To compete on SPEED to balance stack 3 LaBirds as the card shown. Freedom cards mean you can stack whatever pattern you want.
- Shuffle the cards evenly, then put the card face-down on table so you can’t see the stacking diagrams.
- Each player has 3 LaBirds on the table without stacking.
- ONE player Pick ONE card, and reveal the stacking diagram so ALL players.
- Who first finish the stacking same as the card WINs.
- Next player Pick ONE card and continue…
- Play 10 rounds and who won the most rounds WINs the game.
Have fun to set your own rules, be creative and have fun balancing your body & mind!